Our family really showed up this weekend! We could not have done it without you. Thanks to Dan for organizing to truck - it seemed like a big puzzle to me. Phil for his strength and for driving the truck - no way that I was getting behind that wheel. Boys thanks for your hard work and your muscles. My girls - they have never worked so hard. Britt had a the best day - "I love having everyone around" she said a couple of times. Chris and I thank you all (I am speaking for Chris - but I am sure he feels the same way). Glad that day is over!
Sunday morning Brittney came upstairs (that seems weird to say) and said the she "already feels like this is home". Which is huge for someone who doesn't like change. Thank you to Mom and Dad for giving us this opportunity. We will take good care of your house - I promise.
A busy couple of days in the office and Saturday we are off to Hawaii. Cleaning and unpacking will have to wait until July! Can't wait to get on the plane. Soccer games start on Monday.
Again thank you to everyone. I love you all. Scott and Tiff we will unbury St. Joseph and send him to you after we close on the 2nd. Aloha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so glad the move went smoothly. It's wonderful everyone was there to help. I liked Brittney's comment. We're happy you feel at home there and that you enjoy it and feel comfortable there. Have a wonderful trip and good luck to Megan and play safe. Has Megan got any graduation pictures to post? Love to see her in her cap & gown. Love, Mom & Dad
Jules- Congrats on your move (it sucks huh?) We are still moving stuff out of our old house. Now you can take a deep breath and be off to Hawaii (awesome). I wish I was going to Hawaii. We will be awaiting the arrival of St. Joe, hopefully he doesn't get lost in the mail (long story). We love you all and are glad to hear you are doing well. Enjoy Hawaii and have a Mai Tai for me LOL. Tell Megs Good Luck. We will talk to you soon. Love Tiff
Post a Comment