Thursday, April 16, 2009

Circus!

My eyes have been opened up to a whole new kind of experience.. Two nights ago, thinking I was just going to a meesly old Britney Spears concert. I guess I should have known that Britney would not be like everyone else... It was the MOST AMAZING concert I've ever been to! I don't even know if you could call it a concert, it was more of a SHOW. When the house lights went down and everyone thought she was going to come out, there was an entire circus performance for like a half hour! There were unicyclists, jugglers, dancers, and other people who did such cool tricks I can't even describe it. Then it finally happened: Britney Spears decended from the sky! It was the coolest show ever. Britney looked great and did a great job. They even did magic tricks while she was singing. They cut her in half and she even disappeared and reappeared on the other side of the stage! It was amazing. I was so lucky to share this wonderful experience with my lovely sister, and my friend Ryan Snow and Britt's friend Analee. Here are some amazing pictures!

1 comment:

Cindy Stagg said...

How Cool! I have a friend who went and she said it was amazing as well.