you guys should name it well maybe i dont know if you guys will like it but it is either b&m cakes or m&b cakes but idk????:)
by the way love,neely <3
TAKE THE CAKE!CAKE IT TO ME!CAKE, RATTLE, AND ROLL!NAKED CAKES!CUTIE CAKES!(I told you I was in a silly mood...)
By the way, Chris had an AWESOME name if you go into partnership with your psychology friend...HEADCAKES!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you guys should name it well maybe i dont know if you guys will like it but it is either b&m cakes or m&b cakes but idk????:)
by the way love,neely <3
TAKE THE CAKE!
CAKE IT TO ME!
CAKE, RATTLE, AND ROLL!
NAKED CAKES!
CUTIE CAKES!
(I told you I was in a silly mood...)
By the way, Chris had an AWESOME name if you go into partnership with your psychology friend...
HEADCAKES!!!!
Post a Comment