
Bula from Fiji.........Life is Good!!! Elder Stagg finally made the big step and bought a Sulu not one but two of them. Here he is in the office with Elder Wakolo and the other picture is with 
George. Dad looks great & he loves them. He plans on starting a new trend when he gets home. What do you think? It might work in the summer.

George. Dad looks great & he loves them. He plans on starting a new trend when he gets home. What do you think? It might work in the summer.
5 comments:
He looks very trendy, but I need some sunglasses! Papa's legs look a little pale compared to those of his office mates!
Hey Papa,
Boy do I love that skirt, How about bringing one home for me, that would be awesome i could start a new trend at school! Aren't those comfortable? not that i would know or anything. I hope you and grandma are doing very good in fahiji!!! I love you both and miss you too
Love, Tyler
I will NOT be wearing one of those any time soon.
By the way Tyler your I's are supposed to be capitalized in sentences, But nice grammar skills other than that.
I will be the new grammar cop on the blog. Just a heads up!
Hey Shayler - nice grammar! You don't capitalize a word in the middle of a sentence unless it's a proper noun!
Sincerely,
Cindy the Grammar Chief
Post a Comment