Friday, May 2, 2008

New house

Well, I am officially unemployed (for two days). I start at Fender on Monday. I am really excited, but I know it is going to be very busy. It has been nice this past couple of months to have some free time. Here are some pictures of our new house. We are moving in this weekend! Everyone is doing well. Love you all.
-Scott

The front of the house. My dad likes to show off his BMW. (Hint: Look in the lower right hand corner of picture.)

The Kitchen.
The pool slide and rock waterfall Day one. Not finished.
My awesome room!
I don't know why my parents took a picture of this, But it's the banister.
Captions presented by: Shayler Stagg

3 comments:

patstagg said...

tpzfntlhHi Staggs, Congratulations to the proud owners of the new beautiful house. Great room, Shayler. The pool looks awesome & will be very fun for you guys. I love the wood floors and of course the bannister. Dad & I are very happy for you. Now the work begins, moving in. Love ya all, Mom

patstagg said...

Hi guys, I don't know if you will look at this or not, but have you changed your email address. I can't seem to get thru to you. It says I'm being rejected. Let us know OK Mom

Cindy Stagg said...

Congrats you guys! It looks really nice. Have fun this weekend!