
Tyler had another awesome baseball tournament in Spanish Fork once again they made it to the finals but lost darn!

As you can see Parker and Phil have a new car to drive, it has made things a lot easier around here having a third car. Now Parker can go get a job.
I was very lucky last week to have the cutest little boy stay with me, I love you Jamison. We had so much fun and yes Papa we went to Jimmy Johns just for you and had a #5 YUM!
April 20 Tanners Birthday we went over to visit Grandma, we took cake and ice cream over and had a little party.
April 20 Tanners Birthday we went over to visit Grandma, we took cake and ice cream over and had a little party.
To top it off we went to the Spaghetti Factory to celebrate Megan and Tanners Birthday. We of course went there for their awesome birthday dessert come to find out they don't do it anymore, Tanner was not happy. Well I guess I have said it all, Mom and Dad we love you so much and miss you tons. Hope all is well with everyone, we love you!!! 

The Swan Family



1 comment:
Tanner--Looks like your report was awesome and I love your outfit. Sounds like you all worked hard on it. Tyler once again congratulations for getting as far as you do on the games, Don't give up, the team will get there soon, because you are all determined to win it all. Parker, what a cool car that is. You are one lucky kid. And all we ask is that you be very careful driving around, ok. we love boys alot. Jamison is as cut as ever and especially with his hat on, of course. Boy, does that sandwich look good. they don't have any thing like that over here. Hey, Phil what about opening up a Jimmy Johns over here. I think I'm on to something, what do you think? Mom, it is so great to see a picture of you with Tanner & his cake. Look's yummy. Haven't seen any of those around here either. I guess I could make one though. Moce, Moce (good by)
Post a Comment