Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bula Vinaka


Well, I don't even know where to begin, except with this: THANK YOU GRANDMA AND PAPA FOR THE BEST THING WE'VE EVER EXPERIENCED! Fiji is an amazing and special place and we learned that the real beauty lies within its people. Now we know why grandma and papa don't want to come home... and all we can think about is going back! We ate delicious food, saw some gorgeous sites, and made some wonderful friends. The big highlight for us was when we attended the LDS Primary school. Those children have such an unspeakable light that you immediately fall in love with them. And the best-trained choir in the world can't hold a candle to the sound their unified voices make in song. I truly learned what it means to say "my heart is full." I took nearly 800 pictures, so I will try to pick just a few to share here. My words fall painfully short when I try to describe it, so I hope the pictures will do it even a little bit of justice.

No comments: