A spectacular Fijian sunrise
Later, that same sunrise (I took about 70 pics of this - ridiculous - I know)
Some pretty flowers (I think it's called Maui Ixora)
The view from our room at The Outrigger
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cindy- I kept checking the blog to see your vacation pictures from Fiji. Looks like you all had a great time. I can't even imagine how awesome it was to meet all the Fijian people that Pat and Ted have come to know. What a great experience for your family and one you will always remember. I'm glad that you got to experience that. Talk to you soon. Love ya Tiff.
Just got on the blog and your selection of photos are fabulous. We are thrilled that you all loved Fiji as much as we do. Your feelings of your heart being full says it all. See you all very soon. Happy 24th and a very Happy Birthday to you (CINDY). Pat & Ted
Post a Comment