Monday, July 6, 2009

To my dearest family,

I know ever since I was little I've always been the "soccer player" of the family. I am sorry to say that will no longer be true. Over the past couple of months I've done some soul searching and I have made the decision to end my soccer career. I know it's a big decision to make but it was not made lightly, trust me. This is something that I needed to do for myself and I feel like this is the right choice for me to make. Thank you for all the support you guys have given me over the years; its been a long hard road, but I'm ready for a new part of my life to begin. I hope you all can understand. I love you all so much.

Love,
meg

2 comments:

Stagg AZ said...

Megs- Our family has enjoyed watching you play soccer over the years. It's ok to want to move on in life, close a chapter in your book of life and start a new one. We love you and we are so proud of your accomplishments, you are a beautiful girl inside and out. Now go enjoy your life. We love you very much. The Stagg Family in Az.

Cindy Stagg said...

Meg -

Congrats on this big decision! I'm sure it was a difficult one for you to make, and we will always love and support you in anything you do. We have fond memories of watching you play soccer as a girl and look forward to the wonderful things you will no doubt accomplish as a beautiful young woman.

All our love,
Dan, Cindy, Jessica, and Jamison