Yes, winter is not over - yet! Hi everyone. Great job on the blog. Need to hear from my kids, Chris and the Swan family.
Brittney and I got to have Easter dinner with Grandma. Not the traditional dinner - but it was nice. Grandma's phone was ringing as we walked in. I thought that I heard mom's voice - and it was. It made all three of us very happy. Nice to chat with both mom and dad. They do sound great. Grandma is in great spirits and seems to be doing well.
Busy week at work, have not sold my house but I did start running which does make me very happy. Jesus and I went for our first run of the year together yesterday - five miles. I do love running with him. We cut five minutes of my normal time - probably ran a little too fast for me and I am sore today - but it is a good sore! Have a good weekend. - julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment