Friday, March 28, 2008

Its the SWANS yea






Hi Everyone,





I did it, I did it (with Phil's help) I know its about time that you heard from the swans. I just learned how to e-mail and now this too? I love reading everybody's posts it is so much fun. I know it has already been a week ago that we were in St. George but we had an awesome trip. It was great spending some time with the Stagg's (we love you guys). Tylers team did great, they won their first 4 games and then lost in the semi finals. They have a great team this year and look how cute they all are. Way to go Diggers, wow what a name. Tanners news would be taking 2nd place in his very last pinewood derby. What a fun night and a good lookin car. He was pretty happy and proud of himself. Parker is doing good, another quarter over in school one more to go. Life is GOOD!! I want you all to know how much I love you. We are an awesome FAMILY!






No comments: