
Hello Family! Figured I might as well write on here since everyone else is. My life is going pretty good right now. Soccer and school keeping me busy. I also haven't been home alot. For the past three weekends I've been out of town, and I'm leaving again next weekend. This is my first one home and I'm so excited for it to start. Friday tomorrow! But last weekend I did get to go to the wonderful world of Palm Springs with Jaime and her family for spring break. It was so much fun! we didn't do much, except for lay out and eat. But what else would we do? the weather was 90 degrees everyday!! It was heaven! And after a week of that, what do I get to wake up to today? Snow and Rain.... you're kidding me right? I am glad to be home though. But I sure can't wait for summer!!! I do have one question one for G-Parents... Do they look like this in Fiji too? Love you all!
Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment