Hey everyone - I have some very exciting news! It hasn't been snowing in Arizona. We are all doing very well and working on our tans. Our new house will be done in the next few weeks so we are excited about that, but like Julie, we have not sold our current house yet - hopefully, soon. The doctors were successful in busting up my kidney stone and I am now stone free - after a lot of pain and suffering. I have taken the stones and made a nice bracelet for Tiffany. Now she can have a little piece of me wherever she goes! Actually, I do have some exciting news. I accepted a job today as Vice President - Corporate Controller for Fender guitar. I will start there on May 5th. Next time you see me I will have long hair (or maybe no hair), a few tattoos and body piercings (required for the job) - ha,ha. The kids are looking forward to summer vacation. Hope everyone is doing well. Swans where are you????
Love,
Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment