
Well, we haven't got much of anything to report. Thanks to Aunt Susie for watching Jamison while I was in Dallas! He had a blast. So did I. All the women in the family should probably sit down before you read on, but I had my very first pedicure while I was there!!!! It was awesome! I will definitely be doing that more often! Oh - and I got a sneak peak at the 2009 Honda Pilot. Very nice. Go to www. car-data.com to read my review! So it was sunny and 74 in Dallas and when I got back to SLC it was snowing. What the 0*&*&###!!!!????!!!! I'm wearing capri pants today in direct protest. I might even do something extreme like eat a snow cone - oh wait - the snow shacks aren't open yet!!!!! I guess I could always go shovel some from the back yard! I'm posting a picture of warmer times.
No comments:
Post a Comment