Wednesday, April 2, 2008
SOLD!
Yes, that is right sold! I have Saint Joseph to thank. Not sure if you know who he is - he is the Patron Saint of Real Estate (in the Catholic Church). In November my friend Tina purchased this Saint for us and told me to put him in the ground. We did as we were leaving town - in a hurry we planted him the the tulip bed and said the suggested prayer. When I next saw Tina she asked me if I placed him head down and if I believed! Not sure on either account. When we returned the snow had started to fall. Now five months later and snow has melted and still not sold the house I started to wonder about our placement. Tina said we should dig him up and do it right this time. Last night after signed the counter offer Britt said we better re-bury Joe. My real estate agent Rosanne who happens to be Catholic told us where and how he needed to be placed. Brittney and I dug him up, placed him face down toward the house and said the prayer - this time with feeling! I said it again this morning. Rosanne called at 9:30am - asked if he had been re-buried, did we say the prayer and if I believe. I said yes, yes and oh yes. It worked - sold! We need to be out by April 30th - yikes! Chris ready for room mates?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment