Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bottoms Up!!!




Bula Vinaka (thats a big Hello) Here we are at the office Birthday Bash they have every 3 months. The food was as good as it looks. Yes, we are having our first coconut drink with bamboo straws. We feel like all we do is go to parties or out to eat. Rough life. I have done very little cooking since we got here. OK with me. Dad loves all the food. No surprise there. The pizza here is excellent and my favorite. Hope the pictures make it, but if not Cindy will perform her magic. Love to all our family, Mom & Dad

1 comment:

Cindy Stagg said...

Very cute! And you worked the magic yourself. So those things infront of the sliced tomatoes look like gigantic avocados... yum! If they're not (and I'm sure they're not)I'll just pretend anyway. Jamison was impressed with your drinks... and he wants to see a picture of "papa Ted in his skirt." So glad you guys are loving it.