Friday, April 18, 2008

Feelin' Warmth in Ohio!






Hello from Ohio again. Finally, the cold weather is gone and hopefully the warm weather is here to stay. We went hiking today at Charleston Falls in Huber Heights, Ohio today. It's hard to believe that there is a place so beautiful 5 miles from our house. It's 74 degrees and bea-utiful out here. Charleston Falls is a gorge with a beautiful waterfall in the middle of farmlands. We enjoy hiking, walking, taking pictures, and sitting down by the wonderful waterfall.Here are a few pictures from our trip we took today. Well there you go. I hope you have a great time all of you. Bye for now !

Love,
Aunt Dot, Kylie, & Nick.

1 comment:

patstagg said...

Looks like a beautiful place. I don't think I have ever been there. It's great seeing you and hearing about what's going on in Ohio. Kylie & Nick, you guys are growing up so fast. Be good to grandma, ok. Love ya Pat