

Alright all you runners in the family.. I just wanted everyone to know that I've finally made up my mind. I will, before I turn 28, run a marathon. I don't know what marathon it will be, but I will run 26.29 miles. Today was the salt lake 5k, half, and full marathon.. Wow! It was so amazing! Mom, my friend jaime, her mom, and myself all ran the 5k. That's nothing compared to the marathon.. but it's a start. After we finished we went back to the finish line and watched and waited for Jesus to come. He ran the half marathon. He did pretty well finishing in under 1:50:00. We then stayed to watch my friend Abbie cross the finish line (2:25:00). It was her first half marathon so I was really proud of her. About five minutes before Abbie passed us, the first marathon runner came around the corner.. Wooow. That is so amazing! Those Kenyans sure are fast! I got a picture of Jesus and the first place marathoner. Hope everyone is well. And I guess I better start training soon... Ten years not that long to train ;)
Love ya,
Megan
2 comments:
Go Megan! That is awesome! I admire anyone that runs anything...anywhere. I can't even run across the street!
Happy Birthday this week!
Cindy
Way to go girls. That is so awesome that you all ran together. I bet you do a marathon sooner than you think, Megan. Papa would have been there with you if he could have. Love ya lots
Post a Comment