meg
Sunday, August 17, 2008
the BETTER college life
Okay, so I guess I should stop boobin' about college. I am finally starting to enjoy myself. So you all can stop worrying about me up here. Yesterday two of my roommates, Ali and Chandler, moved in so I've just been chillin with them. Also yesterday we had our first game, well unofficial game, and I played well so that helped. The only problem I really have is that Ali and Chandler went to school together so they know each other pretty well. So they can talk about people and things that I have no idea about. It gets pretty annoying but hopefully I'll soon catch on. But only one more week until school starts! I love you and miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Megan, Glad to hear things are looking up for you this week. Things can only get better for you, I feel it in my bones(haha). You have a great year ahead of you. You will be fine and you'll make lots of friends as soon as classes start. I'm sure you were so excited to see your Mom and Britt last week. I know they were. Your mom is missing you too. I hear you had a fabulous party at Susie's. Did you have fun? Thanks for your messages, honey. We love you so much Ni Sa Moce (good bye for now) Grandma
Post a Comment