Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Few More...

 
 
 
 

I don't know why all my pics didn't post at the same time, but here are the rest of them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Swans said...

Wow Cindy how things can change since Sunday. I am so excited for you. You are going to be a great Kindergarten teacher and to have such a cute little boy in your class is a big bonus. If I moved up there would it be that easy for me to get a job teaching 5 year olds. I would love that. Jamison have so much fun I love you.
Susie***

patstagg said...

Cindy, WOW, how exciting for you. Funny how things have worked out for you guys. You will be terrific teaching those cute kids and thankfully it's only a half day. So is Jamison in your class? and who is the Girl in the picture? What great pictures Jamison and we are so excited for you to be in school, you have been so patient in waiting to get to go. We just returned to Suva so I haven't had my computer to catch up. Jess how are you liking your class and friends this year? Love to all of you. Grandma & PaPa

Stagg AZ said...

Congrats Cindy! That is awesome that you are back teaching. I got to hand it to you, Kindergarten? I'm pretty sure I could'nt teach 5 year olds ( I don't even like teaching primary for 1 hour). Good thing you have patience, you will do great. Jamison looks so grown up, I am glad you got to go back to school with him. Did it softened the blow a little bit? Glad things are going good for you all. Tell everyone hello from us. Love you all- Tiffany