Well, I don't have any pictures today - I'll put some up later. But I wanted to update you all on the latest with the UT Staggs.
Jessica - played a musical duet in Sacrament Meeting last Sunday. She was perfect! Video to come... Also - she entered 5 entries in the 4H exhibit at the county fair and she won five blue ribbons! Two of her items got selected for the state fair - chocolate-dipped macaroons (I wonder where she got the recipe) and banana bread! She also won ribbons for two pieces or artwork as well as a story she had written.
Jamison - won an honorable mention ribbon for a dinosaur drawing he entered into the fair. He also got a new Transformers backpack for kindergarten which starts later this month! He hasn't put the backpack down yet. I've already started crying over it... He also enjoyed slippery sliding down a giant billboard that his friend's dad laid out in their yard. And perhaps a golfing "first" for him: he was at the Valais putting green, over shot the cup and the ball rolled down the embankment, through the fence, and plopped into the kiddie pool. How many strokes should that have cost him?
Cindy - turned 26 yet again! It's like magic... I entered that purse I had knit last year, and won 2nd place. I am also the new 1st counselor in the R.S. presidency. They obviously don't know me very well... I think I need drink!
Dan - commemorated 20 years of post-high school bliss this weekend. Old stories, old friends, good dinner, and great golf. I couldn't convince him to enter anything in the fair... I personally think he's let the whole King Freckle thing go to his head.
That is all for now. Swans, thanks again for letting us crash at your house the other night!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stagg Family, My, you did have a busy week. Congratulations to everyone. Jess you amaze me with all your talents. You are like your mom. Jamison I'm so excited that you are excited for school. Cindy, you will be great in the Relief Soc. They have just been waiting for some young blood I bet (26 yrs old). We are very happy for you. That should keep you very busy. Dan, so glad the Reunion Weekend was a blast for you. Love, to all, Mom
Post a Comment