

Well, it's official: I'm a college student. I moved up on tuesday. All the freshmen are shacked up in the Valley View Towers, probably the crapiest dorms that are here on campus. Tuesday we had lots of meetings, lots of papers to fill out, and physicals. We also had our equipment issued, or as some of the other girls like to put it, Christmas morning. We got so much new stuff it was kind of overwhelming. Lots of new shirts, new shorts, socks, long sleeves, a new fleece, two pair of sweat suits, a new pair of cleats, and a new pair of running shoes. It was amazing. I wish the next day would have been the same. On Wednesday morning we had our fitness test. Unfortunately I did not pass, so I am required to do three a days instead of just two a days for the next week. Yay! not.. We had practice in the afternoon where it was rookies verses returners. It ended in a tie, a better outcome then I was expecting. I woke up this morning and was barely able to walk. And I'm told I will be feeling this way for the next three weeks. Practice this morning was hard, but it was fun. And "fitness club"(for all of us who did not pass the fitness test) was after that. It wasn't very long but it was hard. And now I'm sitting in my room with my roommate, Danielle, who is from Gilbert, AZ. (No, she does not know Scott and Tiff) We just discovered recently that we are very much alike. It's good to have someone here who feels that exact same way that I do. I miss home, like crazy. I am counting down the days when my mom and sister come up to move me into my real dorms. I miss my big bed. But I think the thing I miss most is the feeling in my legs haha I'm sure it will return shortly. I love you all and miss you terrible. Please don't forget about me up here in Logan. Miss you.
meg
2 comments:
Hi baby - where is my baby. We miss you so much. You have worked so hard - just a little longer. You can do anything you set your mind to. We are so excited to come and see you in your new life on Wednesday. I love you so much.
Megs- Good Luck in school this year. You will do great. Study hard, make lot's of friends and have a good time, these are years you will never get back. We love you and miss you. Love Tiff, Scott, Shay and Neely.
Post a Comment