

Finally some photos from the Swans Hi my wonderful family, I have really been saving up a lot of pictures. Phil is leaving town in the morning so I thought I better get some help before he leaves. Because I still can't figure this thing out on my own yet! I have some pictures from are very fun Lake Tahoe trip. We all had such a great time and it was so much fun to spend some time with the Stagg family. We sure hope that we can do it again sometime. Thanks Stagg's for an AWESOME vacation.Next you will find some of our boating pictures from Deer Creek and the green gross Utah Lake. We have really been enjoying the boat, the boys are really having a lot of fun and we don't want school to start because we won't be able to use the boat that much.And last our fun night up at Julie's to say good-bye to Megan and spend some time with Dot. Dot thank you so much for being here we all love you so much.












1 comment:
Howdy, What great pictures of everyone. So good to see you all. Tyler, it looks like you have out- grown your Lake Powell shirt. How did that happen so quickly. Parker, what a handsome picture of you. You should be on a magazine cover. Tanner, you are a one happy boy in all your pictures. Nice looking boat and we are so happy you are enjoying your summer with it. Love to all of you, Mom & Dad
Post a Comment